Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Simple Thoughts

Sweet boy is 2 months old already!
LF refuses to believe this is a "Tree Skirt".



Simple Thoughts:

1. Cancer sucks. My dad is on a new round of chemo and is hard to see him "not himself". This too shall pass.

2. I am so thankful to have my husband support me.

3. The holidays stress me out, but it is my favorite time of year. So, it's a love/hate relationship.

4. I have a new love for Twitter. (Thanks Ash!)

5. Sometimes, I just have to stop and take a deep breath.

6. I am really happy that Alfonzo is back (our Elf on the Shelf).

7. I have some awesome friends that always keep me laughing, even when they are stressed out. It's the glue that keeps us all together.

8. I feel blessed to have the families that we do.

9. I love visiting everyone back home, but I am so happy that we do not have to leave the state of OK for the next month and a half.

10. I was worried that I might be getting pink eye last night. I'm not.

11. Some people are annoyed by Christmas music, but I love it.

12. Running/working out is so much harder when I do not get adequate sleep. I can't wait for us to get in our little routine up here.

13. I wish my brother did not have to go overseas again. Boo.

14. Since my brother is going overseas, I can't wait to see my sis-in-law in March for a visit and my first 10K. Yea!

15. I think the Gangnam Style Dance is Hilarious. LF and I love doing it in the car!



Adorable.





16. I reeeaaally need to get a pedicure.






17. Cam is the cutest. Period.






18. This is what happens when there are two kids in the picture. Those are all clean, by the way.



That's all.

3 comments:

  1. I've missed you! I just got my pre-baby pedicure...complete with a chunky glitter coat on top. I feel like my toes should be pretty when they are up in the air...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!!!! Reynolds and I always do Gangnam Style in the car! He sings "Hey, sassy Reynolds"! I'm sure people all over town talk about the crazy lady in the minivan...i really need to get my windows tinted.

    ReplyDelete