Thursday, January 31, 2013

Liebster Award: Part 3

 
So this is the final part of the Liebster Award! These are the rules and you can read my Part 1 and Part 2 if you missed those. This was fun and I have found some new blogs to follow! Here are the rules for the nominees:
 
The rules, should you be nominated:
1. If you were nominated, post 11 things about yourselves.
2. Then answer the 11 questions that the person who nominated you created.
3. Create 11 more questions to ask the bloggers you decided to nominate.
4. Choose 11 bloggers to nominate with less than 200 followers.
5. Make sure and let these people know you nominated them! No tag backs, so don't nominate someone who nominated you.
 
 I am still a little fresh with blogging and building up who I follow but these gals are some that I enjoy, and  I hope you get a chance to peek into their lives.
 
 
This is my friend Rebecca and her blog about life with her sweet girl Sophie. When we lived in Shreveport, I used to meet her for lunch every now and again to discuss mommyhood and what not. I actually met her in college at LA Tech and she is a good ol' Cajun gal.  Our husbands are fraternity brothers so the inner circles are connected there as well.  Sophie is a little bit older than LF, but we were both pregnant during the same time. I miss our lunch dates terribly and always try to meet her if possible when we are in town for a visit. I am also ready to hear if Miss Sophie will be getting a sibling anytime soon!! 
 
This lovely lady, Ashley, is one of my oldest friends and probably my most fashionable friend. I will never forget growing up and visiting her house and always wanting to raid her closet. Full of shoes and fun clothes, she is probably one of the coolest girls I have ever known. This blog is about her life and her shoe obsession and I am ready for her to come make over my closet!! You should also check out her blog Earplugs Not Included. This is one of my go-to's for new music!
 
Mrs. Meryl is another lady I met in college and our husbands were also fraternity brothers. . It's really neat reading about their like in Budapest and seeing the pictures that she captures of her children. They are beautiful! 
 
I met sweet Bonnie while working at Log Cabin during college. This blog is about her family as it grows and she just recently had their second baby boy. Bonnie is one of the sweetest people but watch out! I have seen a little fire come out in her when we were waiting tables! I am so glad I found her blog to keep up with her!
 
 Team Will-Hill
Hillary and I went grew up in Magnolia together. She is real funny and is married to a fella from El Dog. I don't know him at all, but I know he must be a fun guy if he married Hillary. There is one thing I have always been envious of Hillary and that is her beautiful hair! You will notice that it always seems to fall just perfectly in her pictures which never happens with my mane. Hillary and Josh have blended their lives together, and I am so glad we get a glimpse of it through her blog.

Do Mommies Wear Running Shoes? 
These two gals write about their adventures in running and mommyhood. Lacey's husband is Andy's SAE big brother, and I first met her at a wedding that we attended. I knew after we peed in the bathroom together that we would be friends for sure, and she is just a generally great lady to be around.  Andy knows Deni from college and they ran in the same circles at LA Tech. The first time I met Deni was during Shreveport Mardi Gras at The Cub,  and we both worked with Special Needs children and had loads to talk about with our professions (amongst other things as well because we had been getting our drank on that day!!). This blog captures their running adventures and experiences in motherhood! By the way, they both just ran the Louisiana Marathon so they are pretty hard core!!

Hank and Maggie Do Cute Stuff
This is Danielle's blog that captures her cutie pie kids in action! This is one of those families that is just cool, you know. I love being able to see them grow up, and Danielle is a super crafty lady.  I wish I could be half as crafty as her!

Richard Creative
This is also Danielle's blog which I am hoping she will end up sharing more recipes and sewing tips at some point! Did I mention she sews as well? Like I said, she is one crafty lady!

The Places You Will Go
I just started following Angie's blog, but I am hooked! Her husband is in the navy, I believe, so they travel frequently, have young children, and I love that she puts out her concerns/worries/achievements as a mom. It's very relatable to our own family life!

The Cramer Family
I believe I met Sheree through my best friend Sealy at LA Tech because they were in Education together. And I am pretty sure she is buddies with Team Will-Hill, which is small world too. She has a cutesy little girl and a wee one that will arrive in March. She always has fun pictures up and is just a lovely Southern belle!

The McGraw Family Blog
Tanner and Jessie are also friends from LA Tech. Tanner and Andy are fraternity brothers and I met Jessie, I think if I remember correctly, through my friend Sealy. I was so happy to find their blog because we have not seen them in so many years! We are connected with them on Fbook but it was really fun to look back at the pictures from the past few years. They have two kids and are just enjoyable people to be around. We are traveling their way in May so I am hoping we can meet up for a visit!

If you choose to participate, these are the 11 questions that I came up with:

1. What is your favorite childhood memory?

2. What is your favorite color and why?

3. If you had the chance to travel abroad for 6 months, where would you go? What would you do? Money would not be an issue so live it up in this question!

4. What is the hardest part of being a mom for you? If you are not a mom, what is the hardest part of being an adult or the profession that you are in?

5. If you could meet any celebrity, who would you pick and why? They must be living.

6. What is the most romantic thing you have ever done, received, been a part of, etc.?

7. What is your favorite animal and why?
 
 8. What are two of your pet peeves?

9. Are you a routine person or a fly be the seat of your pants person?

10. If you could start a charity (anything or anywhere), what would your cause be?

11. If you had to pick a last meal, what would it be?


Can't wait to see what your answers if you choose to participate!


 




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nomination! So glad you are one of my TWO followers! LOL!!!! I'll definitely participate. Looks fun. :)

    ReplyDelete